Want to join the only organization in the US dedicated to helping women and girls escape forced marriages?
Unchained seeks these types of volunteers to help unchain women and girls from marriage they did not choose:
- Attorneys to represent women and girls through their divorce, immigration and other legal proceedings DETAILS
- Psychotherapists to provide counseling to women and girls as they reinvent their lives DETAILS
- Career Counselors to help women achieve financial independence APPLICATION
- Financial Coaches to teach women how to manage their own finances APPLICATION
- Mentors to provide emotional support to women through the traumatic process of leaving arranged/forced marriages APPLICATION
- College and high school students to lead Unchained club chapters across the US DETAILS
- Other volunteers to provide services not listed here (please specify the service or type of service you want to provide) APPLICATION
Questions about volunteering? Click here to contact Unchained.