Your tax-deductible donations help Unchained At Last to help women leave arranged marriages and to prevent women from becoming entrapped in such marriages.
Please click here to donate now or mail a check to:
Unchained At Last
231 North Avenue W #189
Westfield, NJ 07090
In addition, here is an easy and completely free way to support Unchained At Last’s efforts to help women leave arranged marriages:
Make your new or existing TD Bank account a “member” of Unchained. Once a year, TD Bank will calculate the average balance in all “member” accounts and donate a percentage to Unchained At Last — at no cost to the account holders.
This is how it works:
- Click here to let Unchained know you are interested. Do NOT provide your account number or any information about your account.
- When 200 people have told Unchained they are interested, TD Bank will begin the funding program.
- At that time, Unchained will ask you to contact TD Bank to say you are a “member” of Unchained.
Further details about the program:
- Unchained will NEVER get access to or information about the accounts of its “members.”
- Eligible accounts include checking, savings, money markets, CDs and IRAs. Business checking accounts are also eligible.
- You can make more than one account a “member” of Unchained. Please indicate the total number of eligible accounts you hold when you contact Unchained.
- Click here to ask Unchained for more information.
- Click here to ask TD Bank for more information – or call Edwin Rosa, assistant vice president at TD Bank, at (732) 388-1367.