Who says you can’t have fun and fight to end forced and child marriage in America at the same time? On September 10th, 2017 join us for a magical night of dancing, dining, music and drinks aboard a private yacht on the Hudson River, complete with a picturesque sunset over New York and New Jersey landmarks.
- Delicious buffet dinner and passed hors d’oeuvres
- Premium open bar (generously donated by Vista Yacht Cruises)
- Music and dancing, led by a DJ
- Silent auction and raffle
- Front-row view of the sun setting over New York and New Jersey landmarks
Cocktail attire, please.
Click here to get your tickets, sponsor the event or place an ad in the event program to congratulate the honorees, promote your business and/or send a supportive message to women and girls fleeing forced marriages.
Proceeds will help end forced and child marriage in America.
This event honors two of Unchained’s pro bono attorneys, who have shown extraordinary generosity to women fleeing forced marriages:
- Richard Gruenberger, DLA Piper
- Cary Cheifetz, Ceconi & Cheifetz
Dinner on the River is generously underwritten by Dr. Robin Lustig in loving memory of her mother, Jessie Lustig.